Fluid UK Ltd's highly trained and experienced team of engineers can install all types of pumps and pumping systems to your site. Utilising our extensive knowledge of varied working conditions and up to the minute industry specific safety regulations, you can rest assured that your project will be completed safely, correctly and on time.
Our highly trained and experienced team of engineers can install all types of pumps and pumping systems to your site. learn more
Our Design Engineers can create or adapt new or existing pump systems from concept to commissioning. learn more
Fluid UK Ltd can provide a Life Cycle Maintenance Contract (LCMC) for all equipment sup-plied or repaired. learn more
Fluid UK Ltd's highly trained and experienced team of engineers can install all types of pumps and pumping systems to your site.
Utilising our extensive knowledge of varied working conditions and up to the minute industry specific safety regulations, you can rest assured that your project will be completed safely, correctly and on time.
Our Design Engineers can create or adapt new or existing pump systems from concept to commissioning.
We can provide 2D draughts & 3D models for initial client liaison and ap-proval prior to any on-site fabrication. We will even analyse your pumped media with our portable viscometer ensuring the exact pump and system fittings are selected. Fluid UK Ltd can design and supply solutions to ensure your pumps are operating at their Best Efficiency Point (BEP), running your pumps at their BEP will not only lengthen Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) but also save power. We can supply quality equipment using the best of latest technology to reduce the power consumption of your pumps. In today's environmentally aware world, it makes sense to not only save money but also re-duce your companies' carbon footprint.
Life Cycle Maintenance
Fluid UK Ltd can provide a Life Cycle Maintenance Contract (LCMC) for all equipment sup-plied or repaired.
Preventative Maintenance (PM) is usually the most cost effective way to ensure trouble free operation of your pumps, which in turn will maximise your productivity. Our team can carry out all the relevant tasks required for comprehensive on-site PM includ-ing Laser Alignment, Condition Monitoring and Performance Testing. We can tailor your LCMC to suit your specific needs, whether you require scheduled on-site maintenance or off-site service exchange. Please contact our sales team for examples of our LCMC currently in operation.
Fluid UK Ltd boast a comprehensive repair resource at our Wallasey facility, including a high specification Pump Repair workshop, Mechanical Seal Repair laboratory, test bay and stores.
- All type and brands of pumps and associated equipment can be professionally re-paired in our modern workshop
- Qualified, trained and committed Engineers.
- True 24 Hour Service
- Job control and access via ‘Clik Service’ software and the ‘Blackberry Electronic Serv-er’
- Pump test rig, pressure and flow
- Spare parts and Stores inventory tailored to suit our customers requirements
- Health and Safety of our Employees and Customers always our priority
- Environmental aware company working towards ISO 14001
- Dedicated fleet of job specific vehicles.
- Design & retrofit new drive’s for both P.D. and centrifugal pumps, ensure that attain optimum performance from your pumps
- Pump environment modifications i.e; seal support systems, heating jackets, dry run protection, ATEX upgrade
- Conversion to mechanical seal or cartridge seal
- Mechanical seal design & material selection to suit your application
- Wetted material conversion and upgrade
- All seals are repaired in house, by experienced engineers in our Seal Repair Labora-tory
- Four programmable and automated lapping machines, up to 180mm diameter seal faces accommodated
- Two ultrasonic cleaning machines, one glass bead blast cleaning machine
- Seal repair pressure test rig
- Extensive seal spare parts inventory
Fluid UK Ltd are wholly committed to protecting our environment.
We supply a range of pumps and seal systems designed to ensure our customers meet stringent environmental and safety regulations by preventing leakage of fluids from pumps and other rotating equipment. We all accept that recycling any item is environmentally friendly, here at Fluid UK we have applied this ethos to rotating equipment. We boast two dedicated repair facilities that re-turn used and damaged equipment to its original condition, re-using materials when and where is acceptable.
Recycling your rotary equipment will not only help the environment but will also save you money. We can typically see a 40% saving on the costs of new equipment, allied with a one year warranty it makes sense to go green To enquire how Fluid UK Ltd, can reduce your companies Carbon Footprint, by optimising your power consumption click here.